Friday, December 2, 2016

Hey Good Lookin

It's been a really fun 6 weeks. My place came together pretty quickly and even better than I imagined. I knew my first apartment wouldn't have absolutely everything I wanted or be perfect but this is pretty dang close. I'm over the moon for my 649 square feet.






My boyfriend got me this succulent planter in spite of the fact I have killed two already. Third times a charm though right? you can shop more here :) 







 
It's so fun to be able to decorate the way I want to and call all my rooms my favorite space. I can't think of a better way to end 2016 and start a new year. If you guys have any suggestions on anything about moving out, first places, ways to save ect - feel free to leave any! Or if you want to know where I bought anything or my own process, don't hesitate to reach out. Pumpkin and I are still ecstatic about our new bachelor pad, ha !



No comments:

Post a Comment