Monday, July 4, 2016

Hymm For The Weekend

(Almost) drunk on mimosas, high on life. 
I think one of the most important things in life is to get out of your comfort zone, to do things you don't normally do, take chances, take risks, take adventures... experience life in all imaginable ways. Going to DC isn't anything spectacular for us around here, since we do it on occasion. But yesterday I was just so high on life and had a really great day with people that never stop me from laughing. 

We went to brunch at Lavagna and I have never experienced better service in my life. Our bottomless mimosas were already topped off before even being seated, and that was just the start of it. The staff was so kind, the food was amazing... and I'll definitely be going back just so I can try all their coffee.



After brunch, we headed over to Eastern Market to shop around and browse. I wish I had taken more photos but I was so caught up in my surroundings and all the taste testings..








Shout out to my sister for picking out the brunch spot. This is only the beginning of some of the adventures I have coming up this summer and I can't wait to share them with you all :) oh and happy 4th of JULY!!


edit: Hymm For The Weekend by Coldplay

No comments:

Post a Comment