Sunday, June 28, 2015

Honey, I'm Good

Summer is going by faster than I would like but I've also been enjoying every day of it. I rarely get to post which upsets me but I love being surrounded by my friends and making new ones. Soon enough, I'll be applying to jobs and moving out of the house. I am excited to be moving forward in my life and I've been enjoying all the moments along the way.. which explains my absence. But it also hopefully means that in the near future, I'll get to meet even more of you!

ANYWAY.. having a real job is a struggle for me since I'm very, very petite and have no luck finding dress pants. Thankfully, my office is business casual, so I can wear all the linen pants I want.




It's also pretty hard for me to get out and take photos for my blog since my "photographer" has retired by also getting a new job. I've "hired" on my sister, but it's been a little bit of a challenge for us to get on the same page lol (thanks for always helpin a sista out, sis!)

Here I'm wearing my new favorite linen pants from zara kids. Seriously, so comfy and versatile, you can dress them up or down and still look and feel great! I paired them with a linen top that complimented it nicely and is perfect for hot summer days, especially if you don't have A/C (which we didn't for a week when it was 90+ degrees everyday). And by now, we all know I wore my halogens because I wear them everyday pretty much.











Kate Spade Saturday bag, Topshop tank, Zara Kids trousers (adult similar), Madewell cardigan, Halogen flats

No comments:

Post a Comment