Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Barely Out Of Tuesday

When I started this blog post, the day was going a lot different than it is as I am writing this now.  Things spun out of control in the blink of an eye.. but you can only control so much, whether it goes right or wrong. When I thought of how I wanted to title this post, I looked up song names with Tuesday in it. At first, I wasn't sure where I was going when I picked 'Barely Out Of Tuesday', but now that I'm sitting here, it seems to be a perfect fit. 

So here I am, barely out of Tuesday, trying to end the day on a positive note (or post).

Since it was my day off, I asked two of my friends to get coffee and do homework. I was long overdue for a visit at my favorite local coffee shop, Bean Bar, anyway.  

You guys might recognize this cardigan from my previous post, but only in a different color. My mom once told me, if you wear it everyday, buy another one. Ever since then, I have a horrible, horrible habit of buying things I absolutely love in every color. But this cardigan from Olive and Oak is everything you could possibly want in a cardigan; oversized, soft, chunky, and it came in the best color selection!

Anyway, I have been living in it, as well as these black skinnies ever since I got home from New York. I've been feeling inspired by the Lack of Color, and yes that is a Death Cab reference. If there is one thing that has kept my day on a positive note, it has been listening to Death Cab For Cutie's new album, Kintsugi, on npr. If you haven't listened, well, why not?!




DKNY kids jeans, Kate Spade Saturday Satchel, Madewell tee, Urban Outfitters cardigan, Halogen flats, Nordstrom scarf (juniors)


PS - I doubt she reads this, but shout out to Chelsea for posting about this bag being 40% on Kate Spade Saturday ! Glad I snatched one while Saturday was still around ! Thanks girl :)


No comments:

Post a Comment