Sunday, February 28, 2016

MAINLINE X ANNA

Who doesn't love the weekend? You can sleep in, drink coffee in bed, and watch netflix for hours without feeling an ounce of guilt. They're even better when you can lounge around in the comfiest clothes, the ones you won't find yourself wearing during the week at work. And that's why I'm absolutely in love with this hoodie from MAINLINE. It's 100% organic cotton, comfortable, and simple... just the way I like my clothes to be.





To top it off, this hoodie fits like a gem. It's like wearing your boyfriends sweatshirt without having a boyfriend (you won't ever have to worry about giving it back). The cotton isn't too heavy but keeps you just warm enough you don't need a tank top or anything underneath. I already know I'm going to be wearing it year round. It's going to be my go to on warm evenings sitting on the back porch with a beer or glass of wine with my friends...

You can tell the warm weather this weekend has me a little more inspired, ha.







MAINLINE hoodie, Anthropologie cat mug

No comments:

Post a Comment