Saturday, December 12, 2015

Bar Taco

Today I had the opportunity to collaborate with Bar Taco, which restaurants tend to be some of my favorite collaborations since I eat 24/7. Most of you probably haven't heard of it, since there are only ten locations and they're all on the east coast of the U.S. But for those of you who are near one, or will be, definitely give it a try. They have excellent customer service and even better food and drinks.




























I worked with them to promote their new campaign, the bar taco secret. Every few weeks/months they will be coming out with a new secret taco, and all you have to do is ask for it (literally just say can I get the secret taco)! The awesome thing about this place is you can choose how many tacos you want and which ones you want, so you don't have to get all of the same thing.

We got to chat with the head chef and the manager and learn all about the Bar Taco experience, how the food is prepared, and try an array of different items on the menu. Can I just say, I have never had better chicken noodle soup in my life, and my mom was not reluctant to agree.

I'm not going to tell you guys which one was the secret taco, but if anyone wants to go and needs company, I'll be more than happy to stuff my face with you. Because let's be honest, who ever gets sick of tacos?



No comments:

Post a Comment