Tuesday, August 4, 2015

What's The Worst That Could Happen?

I remember when I was a lot younger and I used to try and write books because I thought I wanted to be a journalist. I never got too far into these "books" of mine.. usually a few loose leaf pages, front and back, about the same things over and over again (a girl and her best friends and how they would ride horses together, ha). Then I started writing poems, which eventually just turned into blogging on tumblr. Anyway, as life went on I stopped writing and stopped taking photos and changed my major to finance from art.

I envy the people who know exactly what they want to do with their life and then do it. I genuinely enjoy my current major and am excited for what my future holds, but I also occasionally wish the artistic side of me was more open and more present.

So this is my attempt to be all the parts of me that I want to be and to hope that you all (the very, very few of you) that are on the journey with me, continue to come along and enjoy the ride. I'm at a point in my life where I am both very happy, very scared, and have a good head on my shoulders, and I want to be able to share it in multiple ways.

My blog will be going through some changes, as I explore my thoughts, jumpstart my future, and venture behind the lens more often. I'll be sharing things like my own personal writing, playlists, outfits, and photos, and more. It may be a rocky start, but what's the worst that could happen?

No comments:

Post a Comment