Thursday, August 20, 2015

Coast of Carolina

Over the weekend, my mom and I took my sister down to South Carolina where she's going to be for graduate school. The eight hour drive to and fro was definitely worth it. I've been to Florida and North Carolina multiple times, but being older just made this trip down south so much more enjoyable. I tried to pick out my favorite photos but it was difficult, ha. I can't stop saying how colorful everything was and how everywhere played such good music. If I hadn't been talking about moving to New York for the past ten years, I would definitely find myself some place like this for a while. Who knows, maybe in a few years I will?



@ kddecriscio


Folly Beach, South Carolina



Downtown Charleston, South Carolina

Life is definitely great, that's for sure.


No comments:

Post a Comment