Wednesday, January 7, 2015

First Snow

We finally got snow here and I am so happy. I had to work the yesterday when it was actually snowing.. but for once it's still here the day after so I did a little prancing around today, haha.


On my days off, I still like to get myself dressed and ready for the day, otherwise I know I won't be productive. I kept it a little more laid-back though, wearing my new 'Internet Princess' tee. It's actually freezing outside, despite the lack of jacket, gloves, etc but this sweater is pretty warm. Ecote from Urban Outfitters is one of my favorite brands. Since I'm pretty short, it's hard to find 'boho' clothing that fits me right, but Ecote does the job along with having super cute options.

When I picked out my 'Internet Princess' shirt from NYCT, I had a feeling people would poke fun at me for it. My friends and people I used to go to school with always ask me about my Instagram or make fun of me for all my coffee photos. It used to bother me a little, and I never quite knew what to say, but now I just laugh with them. I never in a million years though I would be where I am now with my Instagram, but it has provided me with opportunities I never imagined. I take full pride in being an internet princess. :)


Urban Outfitters cardigan, Urban Outfitters hat, NYCT tee

1 comment:

  1. Love your blog! So glad I stumbled upon it from your Insta. xo

    ReplyDelete