Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Christmas Break Closing In

It's the last week of Christmas break and I'd have to say.. I'm not ready for it to be over. I was sick in the beginning of break and now the end of break. I could use another week before I try to wake up at 6am again every morning.. ha.

Anyway, I went into Reston Town Center with two of my friends yesterday to do some last minute back to school shopping.. but really just to get my laptop battery replaced. I wore a turtleneck since it was so windy to keep my hair from blowing around everywhere. Who know turtlenecks were so versatile?



Since I've been sick, I've been skipping the coffee. The first few days usually is the least painful since my whole body is already aching, but the first day I felt better I had a massive headache. So, naturally coffee was my first stop.

Ever since I got this turtleneck, I've been wearing it a lot. It's so comfortable and warm! I paired it with dark skinny jeans and a black purse. To liven things up a little, I wore my new cheetah loafers.




Madewell sweater, Sole Society shoes, Kate Spade bag

No comments:

Post a Comment