Friday, November 14, 2014

TGIF

Friday's mean comfort. After a long week of being in classes and before a working weekend begins, it's refreshing to take a day to slow down and rejuvenate. Very few people see me on Friday's, so I usually throw something on (usually because I already overslept by 30-45 minutes). And, now that the cold weather has come through, standing in front of my closet for an excess amount of time doesn't usually cut it. And who doesn't love a fluffy hat to cover up that bed head?


I used to never be a flats girl, and now they are the only shoes I tend to wear. But once the temperatures start to drop, my old inner self comes out. You can never have too many pairs of a classic canvas shoe, and my go-to pair is definitely Toms. They are so comfortable and easy to slip on with a pair of cute socks (and we all know my sock collection is pretty big). 





Madewell tee and sweater, Pacsun Bullhead jeans, Toms slip-ons, Free People hat

No comments:

Post a Comment