Thursday, November 6, 2014

BLANKNYC

If anyone has ever had a difficult time finding a good pair of jeans in all categories, I share that pain. Being short, skinny, but also not having the body of a 5 year old has made finding jeans painfully hard. Between Abercrombie kids making their jeans for sticks, PacSun discontinuing size 00, and other retails doing tacky or complicated things.. I have finally closed my search on a perfect jean.


BLANKNYC knows the definition of comfort. These jeans are not only form fitting, but they are soft and stretchy (and no they aren't jeggings). Made from cotton, polyester, and a little bit of spandex, they make you feel good while looking good. Even the kids jeans (which I purchased) come in a great variety of washes and designs that are so classic you can dress them up or down. The length is great - bunching just a little bit and hitting below the ankle and they sit just above your hip.

So.. I paired them with one of my favorite cold weather tops - turtlenecks. I'm always a fan of a shirt that can hide away some bed head from rolling out of bed. Especially on extra cold mornings when all you want to do is get dressed before heading to a 9am class.

Although my closet is very classic, made up mostly of neutrals and plains, I like to dress it up. Thanks to the fabulous customer service at the Madewell at my mall, I bought this beautiful necklace. Most people find it embarrassing when sales people recognize them. Embrace it! When they learn about you, your shopping experience is that much better. When I tried on this top, she snuck this necklace on over it before I went into the fitting room. I couldn't leave without buying it, and it's already one my favorite pieces I own.











BLANKNYC jeans, Madewell turtleneck and necklace, Halogen shoes




No comments:

Post a Comment