Monday, September 22, 2014

Autumn Equinox


Happy first day of Autumn ! and happy first fashion blog post ! 
I don't have a name for my blog yet, but I figured if I waited until I picked a name I may never start. anyway..

This morning I woke up really excited because today is the day I get my Daniel Wellington watch in the mail ! I have never been so excited for a Monday. I woke up late though, had to meet my group for an assignment before class only to realize I locked my keys in my car. (my campus is a 40-60 minute drive, so there wasn't anyone to exactly ask to drive me out there). I went over 2 years and got really close to graduation before I needed a spare key. But getting to spend the day at home with endless cups of coffee in my favorite fall sweater was a good start to autumn. 







Madewell sweater, Pacun Jeans, BP Mansion flats, Alex and Ani bracelet, Madewell bracelet, Daniel Wellington watch

No comments:

Post a Comment