Monday, February 23, 2015

Pastel Mint


Today's post features a really great brand called Pastel Mint. It's a pretty small boutique but the stuff they do have is so cute! As soon as I saw this sweater I knew I had to have it. It's perfect for winter and makes the cold weather a little more bearable. Since we finally got snow over the weekend, I used it as an opportunity to take some photos in it. 


Ever since I got an iPhone and changed my major, it's pretty rare for me to pick up my camera. Taking photos today proved my skills have gotten a little more than dusty and I'm hoping this will motivate me to start taking more in the (little) downtown that I have.

I paired my sweater with my recent favorite jeans from BlankNYC and ankle boots. I kept it pretty simple since the sweater spices up things pretty nicely (and it's a Monday). It was the perfect amount of comfort and spunk to get me through the day. 





BlankNYC jeans, Pastel Mint sweater, Franco Sarto booties




No comments:

Post a Comment